Robert Lewandowski hits and hits and hits.
In the 4-1 home win against Greuther Fürth, FC Bayern's star striker scored his 27th and 28th goals of the season in the 23rd Bundesliga game. (DATA: Bundesliga results and schedule)
- A dazzling dervish dance of action, camp and seriousness
- Nightmare Alley, Delicious noir thriller lacks that little extra
- 月老, a romantic taiwanese movie that makes you smile
In doing so, he continued his quest for his own record of 41 goals in one season, set by the Pole last season.
But the equalizer to make it 1-1 shortly after half-time (46'), when Lewandowski completed an assist from Serge Gnabry from close range, was not just any goal.
- complete information on jujutsu movies, starting from the synopsis
- 3 reasons why you should watch uncharted movies
- Save The Cinema Uk Film, Info release date and synopsis
Since the 33-year-old moved from Borussia Dortmund to Munich in the summer of 2014 until February 20, 2022, Fürth was the only team he had played against but failed to score. (NEWS: All current information about the Bundesliga)
- This dog friendship movie with its master is very fun
- Latest The King's Man: First Mission Movie Reviews
Lewandowski has now also eliminated this flaw. The game's association is now the 27th club against which the Poland international has netted.
At 3:1 (82nd), the exceptional attacker then hit with a header. According to DAZN, he equaled Claudio Pizarro's record for the most header goals in the Bundesliga.